How to Fix DVD Not Working in Windows 10
In the video we will take a look at how to how to fix a DVD or CD Drive Not Working or Missing in Windows 10. This is a very common computer problem and I will show you how to resolve it.
These issues happen when you:
1) Upgrade the Windows operating system.
2) You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
3) You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.
* Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
* The device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
* A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)
* Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
* Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41)
I have left a link to Microsoft website where you can get more information on Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.
——————— My Social Links:
🔵 View My Channel –
🔵 View My Playlists –
🔵 Follow on Twitter –
🔵 Follow on Facebook:
🔵 View my Website:
🔵 My Official Email: email@example.com
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thamdinhgiadonga.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những ưu thế của khu công nghiệp Gia Thuận thu hút các doanh nghiệp
- My Top 75 Kpop B-Sides of 2019!!
- (Late Shift) Đạo diễn Độ Tày phá đảo 4 lần game đồ hoạ siêu thực, ngập tràn cảnh nóng.
- Chèn hình ảnh, logo, chữ chìm (Chèn Watermark) vào Word
- Cách vào BIOS Setup và Boot Menu cho Laptop Asus | ASUSPRO