DVD/CD Drive not working in windows 10? DVD not detected problem can be fixed by 3 methods
Method 1: 0m4s
Right click on windows start buttoncommand prompt adminpaste the following commands all together and hit the enter key
reg.exe add “HKLMSystemCurrentControlSetServicesatapiController0” /f /v EnumDevice1 /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00000001
Method 2: 0m42s
Right click on windows start buttondevice managerDVD/CD Drives: double click and expand it. Right click and uninstall all drivers listed under it. Please don’t delete if asked! Just uninstall! Don’t worry! It’ll comeback afresh!
Click on Action on the top menuscan for hardware changes. If it doesn’t comeback, please restart your system!
Method 3: 1m29s
In Device Manager itself. Go to IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. Expand it. Right click and uninstall all items under it. Don’t delete if asked. Uncheck the option of delete!
Restart your computer to apply the changes! DVD/CD should be working properly now! If you dvd is detected and cannot play the files, you may need to download and install dvd players like VLC. Go to
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- My Top 75 Kpop B-Sides of 2019!!
- (Late Shift) Đạo diễn Độ Tày phá đảo 4 lần game đồ hoạ siêu thực, ngập tràn cảnh nóng.
- Chèn hình ảnh, logo, chữ chìm (Chèn Watermark) vào Word
- Cách vào BIOS Setup và Boot Menu cho Laptop Asus | ASUSPRO
- CÁCH CHỈNH ẢNH CÁC TONE MÀU SIÊU HOT SIÊU DỄ | HOW I EDIT MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS | HƯƠNG WITCH